Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Sonshine Ranch

Sonshine ranch trip.

 Sonshine ranch is placed in 223 creighton,clevedon,Auckland

 It was so fun I had a great time it was really cool.The one thing I loved was horse riding.I had the biggest horse his name was popeye he was so tall he made me feel to high from the ground.When my group was getting on their horses I was riding around the arena in like one minute everyone was out but they only walked because we weren't up to the standard of running fast or jumping over things.My second favourite was flying fox it was so call flying across Native trees and all other kinds of stuff it was so cool because we had harness on and if we let go we wouldn’t fall because we a clip that clipped on our harness and on the zipline.The other thing next to the flying fox was a swing that was like bungee jumping you get clipped to the top of the swing.All you need to do is sit on the seat and open the gate and jump of the side when everyone jumps of after one another your eardrums would of blew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.