Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

SLJ - Pay It Foward


If i could  go back in time i'll give a family money,food,clothes.I'll make sure they have stuff have very warm clothes and blankets.If they had kids I will take toys that haven't even come out back then.I would mainly take so much clothes,blankets,pillows,and beds.I'll take all the yummiest food and let them try the food and the main thing will be McDonald.I would take them some pets and food for the pets.Image result for mcdonaldsImage result for moneyImage result for pets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.