Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

This is my wix.com site I done with

I chose to do a DLO based on an acronym called smart. Smart stands for:

S - Screenshot

M - Move away 

A - Ask An Adult For Help

R - Remove The Message/Video/Picture or block the person that sent it.

T - Talk to a Close Friend/Adult

The audience which this was made for was everyone who wants to see it.

The tools I used were a website called Wix. Wix is a very useful website creator which I now use for alot of the tasks the I do.

For the design I wanted to make it similar to a power point. I also chose images that relate to the words that I said

This was a group project made by me and my friends. Toni, Akoi, Rasheed. They also have their own blogs where you can check out their perspective on my work. 

Note: This is not a finished product.

To see my work click here ---> Wix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.